In our fast changing labour market, most people change careers a minimum of 12 times during their working life. A Career coach can help you identify and explore career options, select career choices, carry out an effective job search, plan and navigate through this transition.
Take a moment and imagine what it would be like to….
- Have a clear vision of where you are going in your career
- Be fulfilled and passionate about the work you do
- Jump out of bed in the morning, and know that if you didn’t show up for work it would make a difference
- Know that what you do is making a difference in the lives of others
- Be in a job where your unique talents and personality traits are utilized
- Have a vision of where you are going in your career
Working with a certified career coach you can expect to….
- Discover what your dream job is
- Be provided with tools and resources to gain clarity into your unique strengths, skills, talents and personality traits
- Understand what drives you to be your best in a career and work environment
- Develop a unique work purpose statement
- Have support in the process of self-discovery and realize what career you are passionate about
- Set realistic goals and a plan of action to successfully accomplish your objectives
- Have support that will generate the momentum you need to succeed
I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable.”
John Russell, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd.
In each session you will gain insight into how to choose a career that is satisfying, matches your values and brings you fulfillment.
Option A – Rapid Results Program
- 15 in-person coaching sessions over eight weeks
- All assessments and resources
- Development of a Work Purpose Statement
- Email and telephone follow-up
- Support and accountability
Option B – Self-paced
- In person coaching sessions that allow you to go at your own pace
- All assessments and resources
A Job Search Strategist will:
- Assist you in discovering your uniqueness and how to reflect that in your job search
- Help develop an effective, targeted resume that clearly showcases your skills to employers
- Show how to create focused cover letters making it easy for employers to see the fit
- Assist in choosing references that will support your employability skills
- Prepare you for job interviews by helping compose solid answers to difficult interview questions, practicing, and providing concrete feedback through taped mock interviews
- Provide various resources that leads to jobs that are not advertised
- Help create scripts and support you in arranging interviews with employers over the phone
- Guide you in using LinkedIn and other resources for networking to employers
Job Search Strategizing:
Resume Writing includes:
- Entry Level Student/Recent Graduate)
- Mid-level Supervisory, Technical, Senior Level
- Cover Letters
- First targeted cover letter
- Additional cover letters in a related field
- All Other Services
Marketing Package includes:
- Assessments to discover strengths
- Resume development
- Cover letters
- Calling cards
- LinkedIn profile
Hidden Job Market Package includes:
- Uncovering/researching resources for jobs that are not advertised (hidden job market)
- Creating a leads list
- Understanding current labour market trends
- Creating scripts for employer interviews and information sessions
- Calling employers and hiring managers
- Importance of follow up
- Social media – LinkedIn
Interview skills Package includes:
- Common interview processes and etiquette
- Image and presentation
- Compose winning answers to difficult interview questions
- 2 video- taped mock interviews for constructive critique and feedback
- Salary negotiation
BOOTCAMP: Entire Job Search Program in group format:
- Everything from identifying your strengths to salary negotiations and everything in between.
- Your success in getting the job you want in the shortest time possible increases in a group format.
“Coaching is about giving people the opportunity to generate their own insights and solutions.”
A Life Coach is not a psychologist or psychiatrist, but someone who, through a partnership with the client, creates positive results in their life.
A Life Coach starts from where you are and helps you map out a plan for getting to where you want to be. Life coaching provides insights in all areas of life.
- Imagine you have no limitations in your life, what would your life be like?
- Does the way you live line up with your values and what is important to you?
- Are there areas of your life which you feel ‘stuck’ in and would like to change?
Life coaches provide a safe, non-judgmental environment, and ask powerful questions that help you discover what is uniquely true for you. They help you to develop and execute effective plans so you keep moving forward.
The coaching process seeks to take you beyond ordinary to a life that is in line with your passions and desires.
Coaching is about obtaining fresh perspectives, gaining clarity, having a plan of action, reaching goals and being supported and accountable. This leads to a life that you truly want.
The International Coach Federation denes coaching as:
“an ongoing partnership that helps individuals produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.”
- Option A: 3 Month Contract
- Option B: No contract – by telephone – individual session
- Option C: No contract – in person – individual session
About Cyndy: “Cyndy has the coaching skills to help me stay focused on what my goals are and achieve clarity on the steps I needed to take in order to accomplish them. I am privileged…”