Who are our clients?
Who Hires a Career Coach?
Individuals from sixteen to seventy years of age who are…
- Professionals feeling ‘in a rut’ and no longer satisfied in their current work
- Individuals re-entering the workforce after staying at home raising children
- High school students wondering what career direction to take after graduation
- University/college students, whether in first year or third year, confused about their career focus
- Organizations that want to offer a special benefit to their employees to clarify their potential
Who Hires a Job Search Strategist?
Individuals who want to:
- Stand out from others competing from the same jobs
- Have control over their Job Search
- Find meaningful work in the shortest time possible
- Acquire networking techniques to use for career advancement after getting a job
- Have a professional image throughout the entire job search process, from developing the resume to interview presentation, and negotiating your starting salary
- Interview confidently and strategically demonstrate abilities through solid past examples
- Learn lifelong job-searching skills that can be applied again in their future or shared with others
Who Hires a Life Coach?
Millions of people around the world reap the benefits of working with a life coach, to help them meet their goals of personal and professional growth. They want to change, achieve or create something different in their professional or personal life.
Individuals who want to…
- Start and complete a project at work or in your personal life
- Find a healthy relationship
- Take your career to a new level
- Lose weight
- Deepen your understanding of yourself
- Manage stress
- Gain control of your finances
- Improve time management
- Achieve balance between work and personal life